Arriving in Style


This outfit is 100% mine, the bike.. unfortunately not! I borrowed this bike from one of my girlfriends who I work with. She rides this thing every single day and clearly is getting more and more fit by doing so. If I chose that lifestyle though, I would literally be huffing and puffing the whole way to work. So for now, I'll just stick to my little Elantra.

Today I'm wearing a criss-crossed side body suit (Forever 21), high-waisted light wash denim jeans (Urban Outfitters), Braided belt (Forever 21) and my new slip on flats (Winners - only $30!).

If I find a bike like this online somewhere, I am totally snagging it. Even if I don't ride it, I'll use it for some hipster decor in my living room!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.