DIY // Flower Crown


Materials:
  • Fake flowers 
  • Thread
  • Needle
  • Ribbon


To figure out how many flowers you will need, put the ribbon around your head and mark where you would like the flowers to begin and end. Then lay the ribbon down and place the flowers on top and spread them the way you would like. 



With your needle and thread, sew the flower to the ribbon. I have a type of circular ribbon, almost like a rope. This was great because there was a texture to it where the needle went through the individual openings. 


It's actually that simple and straight forward! 
Since I only had this one shot with me and the crown on, I decided to include an image from a photo shoot I had and used it as a prop. Just so you have a better idea of what the flower crown actually looked like. 

Xoxo. Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.