Feature // Fashion Stylist Sara Haney

Photographer: Shannon McCabe
Sara and I met through my very first fashion show with Evelynn by Nicole Snobelen and have been either going to fittings for photo shoots or working together to put photo shoots together! She is literally the sweetest person I have ever met and has a great eye for her career in fashion. 
I really wanted Sara to collaborate with Fresh Collidings as she is one of my daily fashion inspirations and I was so happy when she agreed to write an article for me! 


"Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak". I couldn't have said it any better than my inspiration, world famous stylist and fashion mogul, Rachel Zoe. My name is Sara Haney, but some people know me as Blondehanes. I am a 21 year old freelance stylist, paving my way through the world of fashion. Learning all of the aspects, from design to modelling, and trying to have my hand in anything fashion related. London living, fashion is harder to come by, but having great connections with other young entrepreneurs and fashion labels definitely helps. Currently, I am working in retail as one of the managers of Le Chateau, modelling for Evelynn by Nicole Snobelen, being a Brand Ambassador for Ezzylynn, and styling photoshoots when I get the chance to. When I'm not doing any of the above, I'm probably thinking up my next outfit. Over the past year or so, I have transformed my Instagram account into a fashion centred styleblogger account. With personal touches of family and friends here and there, I have branded myself to be an insta-fashion blogger. I created the hashtag #whatsarawears to distinguish my photos and add to my self branding. (Thank you profs in fashion merchandising for all of the lessons on branding yourself). My personal style depends on my mood that day. I can go from boho-chic to glam and bright in a matter of days. I love to shop at thrift stores, Winners, Le Chateau (obvi), forever 21, Zara, H&M, Kate Spade, Jcrew, and anything else that has a great window display. My amazing and willing BFF/BF Simon graciously takes my #OOTD photos that I can post for people to see. For the foreseeable future, I'll stay in retail management, until I can be styling full time. So I guess you could say I'm living my dream job, but only part time. Maybe I'll be the next Rachel Zoe on the red carpet, I guess you'll just have to keep tabs on me and see where this industry takes me! Thanks for reading. xo
Sara


If you would like to follow Sara of Instagram and keep up with all her outfit inspirations, you can go head over to her account @blondehanes !

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing in detail. Your blog is an inspiration! Apart of really useful tips, it's just really ! This post will be effectively Just about everything looks good displayed.
    _________________________
    Fashion stylist

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.