My (Last) First Day of School

This is my 16th first day of school. But this could be potentially my LAST first day of school!
I don't know if there is any more schooling I will be doing in my future, so I'm going to act like this will be my last year in school forever as I am graduating from college this year!
I could sit here and reflect on the very first day of school when I started Kindergarden, but who really remembers all of that stuff?
Instead I'm just going to focus on having a great final year at Fanshawe with all my great friends!





Overall the first day was a success, 6 hours of classes with my photography girls, and then a few hours of shopping, magazine working, froster drinking and eating pizza with my girl Anna!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.