Currently Loving




I haven't done one of these in a while!
I went to Indigo a while back and found the cutest agenda that I'm using for my business. It has the calendar itself, then tons of room for notes which I love because I usually have more then one thing to do in a day and my calendar runs out of space!
Then once I'm at Indigo, I get suckered into buying more cute things! Like that "hello lovely" note pad, I keep it in my purse for quick reminders. I also picked up that adorable print of the miniature dashound that I have in a frame on my wall! It reminds me of my dog at home as I'm away at school.
I also threw in this strong pink Essie nail polish into my currently loving post because I had my model a while back wear it, then I fell in love with it. It was that simple!
Micheals also gets me every time I go in there! Craft and little trinket stores make it so easy for me to spend money. And thats when I bought the grey striped paper straws. 
Finally, I picked up those little gem of sunglasses from a little store in Toronto. Don't ask me what the store was called because I have no idea! But they were only $5! Woot! 

xoxo. Maria 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.