Review // Fire Roasted Coffee Company

Last night was a busy night. I was photographing assignments and catching up on work, but Anna and I still had time to venture off and try something new. We ended up going to two new places to try out their specialities. This blog post is dedicated to when we went over to Fire Roasted Coffee Company over on King st. in London, On. They have THE best hot chocolate ever. I had the Sel De Mer, which was a creamy hot chocolate with sea salt. It was super yummy. They also offer little chocolate truffles, cookies and other snacks. Along with many other delicious drink options. Plus, the inside of the coffee shop is just super cute all on it's own. It seems like the perfect place for me to come back to and relax while I'm editing a bunch of photo shoots!

xoxo. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.