Balzacs' Coffee Stop


I have a girlfriend I met at work, and her and I are trying to travel more frequently together. Whether that means heading to a town 30 minutes away from us, or taking the plunge to a further destination, we've decided to start checking out Canada a little bit more lately.
So on our one excursion to Stratford, we stopped at Balzacs' which is a super cute coffee shop on the main strip. It really has an indie feel to it which we both really loved.

I ordered an iced coffee (I went before the Autumn crisp air set in), and it was just spectacular. I found that you really could taste the quality.
Will I be back? Absolutely.

You can also see me wearing clothes from Jordan Stewart Boutique, located on Richmond Row in London ON.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.