Wishing It Were NYC

Whenever I'm down this street, I picture myself along the streets of NYC about to walk up to my loft apartment in a beautiful kept place like this, all white walls, industrial hanging lightbulbs & a closet so full I don't even know what I have. 
And instead, I'm walking up to my student living apartment with a coin washing machine that never actually gets my clothes fully clean in one go. 
The struggle is real when you're in the early stages of a creative career.
But I'm still dreaming!
Today I'm wearing a striped blouse from Urban Behaviour, A skirt from Dynamite, Shoes from Spring, Belt from Forever 21 & the most adorable enamel collar pins from Guy Guy Guy.
They have the most adorable quirky items in your shop! Have a look! 

Photographer: Saraya Joy Photography & Graphic Design







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.