Tiger's First Birthday


I can't believe that it is already my little pups first birthday! The time flew so quickly and I can't even imagine how tiny she used to be. If you have been following me on insta, you would see we just grew our family again by getting a Great Dane puppy! So, not only did Tiger have a birthday, she gained a sister this week too!
It has been so fun to watch them bond over the past couple of days. Tiger was not okay at first with this transition, but I just caught them spooning not too long ago tonight - I think they're warming up to one another.

I am super grateful with everyone who showed up to Tigers party as well - Sarah, Patrick, Max, Anna, Aj, Natalie, Brett, my mom and of course Mike & Myself. Tiger had a blast and loved her cake that Chrissy of C.W. Sweets created just for her!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.