20 Years Later











And today I turn 20. I don't have too much to say about this other then that it's a bittersweet moment. I'm no longer a teenager, I feel like an adult. And that's scary! But it's also super exciting because I have so many goals and plans ahead of me, that I can't wait for this upcoming year.
Reflecting on this past year, I can probably say it was my craziest year yet. So many changes, meeting so many more people, accomplishing new things! It was absolutely insane, in a good way!
I am also super grateful for Matthew Donaldson for shooting this birthday photo shoot session, and Evelynn by Nicole Snobelen  for letting me rock one of their new outfits for spring! It was super fun to wear bright clothes and get an opportunity to try on my new shoes from Forever 21. I LOVE this outfit and will definitely need to invest in some more two pieces from her shop!
Here's to another great year!

xoxo. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.