Apartment Tour // Living Room

Here you have it! My little home! Well, at least just the living room. This post is just a little insider on how I decorate my interior of a little rented apartments. You can do a lot with a small space to make it look pleasing and larger then it actually is!

Most of my furniture is thrifted, and my wall collage consists of images I have taken and frames I easily picked up at Wal-Mart.
Also included in this post is a mini outfit look! So I'm wearing a Forever 21 Dress & Shoes, while modelling my "M" mug from Indigo and delicious treat I snagged from Metro last minute!

My photographer as always was Saraya Joy Photography!

xoxo. Maria



















1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.