Review // 168 Sushi Buffet


These lovely people agreed to help me with my assignment for school, so they drove over to London from Clinton for the afternoon to be my fantastic models. Afterwards we took a trip over to 168 Sushi Buffet which is a Japanese restaurant. But it was super awesome because this was the first place I've been into where the menu and the way you ordered your food was all over an iPad! I thought it was really cool to see how technology was incorporated into the restaurant. The good and bad part of this place, was that it was all you can eat. Meaning you can eat for ages which is always great, however we may (definitely) have ordered way too much food! Needless to say we left there pretty stuffed!

xoxo. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.