Evelynn Video Shoot


Last night, I was a part of really great team creating the promotional mood video for Nicole Snobelen's upcoming fashion show featuring her line Evelynn. Modelling in this video and soon to be in her fashion has been quite the experience as you all know, I'm usually behind the camera! But this was a whole lot of fun.







I have worked with Nicole for the first issue of Tred Magazine as she designed the dress for the front cover! So, it's great that we're working together again. I had never actually worn any of the Evelynn clothes before last night, and I am now a full on lover of all of the clothes! They were always so pretty, but after I put on the clothes, I instantly wanted to buy everything there. Everything fit so perfectly, the material feels so nice and the patterns are so artsy and fun! I highly recommend all of you to go check out some of Nicole's work! 
I'll share with you the video once it's released. But until then, this is just a little sneak peek of behind the scenes!

xoxo. Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.