Review // Ezzy Lynn







I am super excited to write about this review! I found Ezzy Lynn through Facebook and was inspired to see three strong entrepreneur women from Western University put together such a great brand!

Ezzy Lynn was created in May 2014 and is focused on trendsetting lifestyle apparel and accessories. My favourite part about this brand is that each piece in their shop is inspired by a unique endangered animal, which they adopt after each sale through WWF-Canada! All of the materials as well are all locally sourced in Ontario and are 100% made from recycled materials.

I think this is such a great idea of collaborating fashion with helping endangered animals all at the same time. If you click HERE you are able to keep up with all of the adoptions happening which is super exciting to see.

After receiving my Grey Wolf scrunchie, which is the one shown in this post, I have literally been wearing it almost every single day. I love the shades of grey and what it represents. I'll be having some outfit posts coming soon as well for how I style my outfits with my scrunchie!

Now that I've told you a little bit about Ezzy Lynn, you can find some more information at the links below, and don't be shy to give them some following love while you're at it!


xoxo. Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.